These banana flour doughnuts are a revelation. Just enough sweetness to feel like a treat, while nourishing your gut health with pre-biotic banana flour and all-natural ingredients.
We eat first with our eyes, and these are a visual feast. The burst of colour from fruits and flowers is set off by our vibrant Longevity Star Dust powder.
Try creating these yourself and enjoy!
- 1 cup banana flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 170°
Slowly heat coconut oil and set aside to cool
Mix together banana flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon and salt
Mix together wet ingredients
Create a well in flour mixture and whisk in egg, coconut oil and coconut cream mix
Pour into donut trays
Bake for 12-14 minutes
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Mindful Foods Longevity Star Dust
Simmer strawberries in water for 30 mins until water is almost evaporated
Add in maple syrup
Blend with 1/4 cup solid coconut oil
Add Longevity Star Dust to the mix or keep aside to sprinkle on top
This is a chance to go wild. You can follow our lead and start with a collection of ingredients including:
- Mindful Foods Maple Munchies
- Mindful Foods Longevity Star Dust
- Banana, slices lengthways
- Edible flowers – marigolds, borage, elysium
- Anything colourful and delicious you can get your hands on!