1 ½ cups gluten free flour of your choice (we used a sorghum, activated brown rice & tapioca blend)
½ tsp vanilla powder (can sub for extract)
½ tsp bicarb soda
¼ tsp salt
3 tbsp coconut sugar
¼ cup honey
½ cup coconut oil (melted)
3 tbsp plant-based milk
¾ cup dried cranberries (roughly chopped)
200g bag (about 2 cups) Eros Granola
Makes around 15 small cookies
- Sieve the flour, vanilla, salt and bicarb into a large mixing bowl. Add the coconut sugar and mix well to fully combine, breaking up any lumps.
- Add the honey and melted coconut oil to the flour mix and fold through until a dough starts to form
- Mix through the chopped cranberries and Eros Granola until everything is evenly distributed (this can be done in a food processor)
- Add your favourite milk to bind until it holds together
- Chill the dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to help rolling
- Roll pieces of the dough between your palms into walnut-sized balls, and place on a lined baking sheet, leaving space between each one. Then mindfully squish down with the palm of your hand into round cookie shapes
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180℃ for 15-20 minutes. The cookies should be crisp around the edges and slightly soft to touch.
- Allow to cool and firm-up on the tray for another 20 minutes, then leave to fully cool on a wire rack for as long as you can bear.
- Now share your little tastes of love with friends and enjoy over a cuppa!
- Store in a re-used Mindful Foods jar, or alternative airtight container, for up to 2 weeks